Table of Contents
If you want an example of an interview paper, it is likely you have often seen interviews transcribed in daily newspapers and in other publications such as magazines. Interviews are carried out with a view to getting an individual’s opinion concerning a specific event, issue, and so on. They also serve as the basis for a particular type of academic assignment known as the interview essay. So, prior to learning how one writes these papers and before you begin the task, we recommend you take time to better understand the definition of this type of writing.
What are Interview Papers: The Definition and Writing Process
The aim of an interview paper is to give readers a picture of an event, phenomenon, or object according to answers provided by various people. Once you have analyzed the different answers you get, you will need to process and organize these in an appropriate manner and decide whether or not to include them in your paper. What process applies to writing an interview essay?
- When you are sure, you know how to write an interview essay, decide what purpose your paper will serve. Select a suitable topic.
- Develop a list of interview questions.
- Select interviewees.
- Carry out the interview, carefully recording all answers.
- When you get answers or results, process these, and consider how best to incorporate them in your paper.
- You can now begin the interview paper writing part. Adhere to the prescribed essay format and structure.
In the event you already know how to write an interview paper i.e. you understand the various peculiarities and requirements, then you are probably aware of the correct structure and you will need to create an essay outline.
How to Order an Interview
Creating an Outline: Formatting and Mapping
Begin by creating an interview essay outline that sets out the logical flow and structure of the final paper, and this will additionally help you keep the main point or idea in mind until the end. So what does a basic or rough outline comprise of?
- Introductory section: Get the attention of readers and acquaint them with the theme of your essay.
- Thesis sentence or statement: This is basically one sentence that provides details about the interviewee and what you will be covering with them. You may also present your main idea or question here.
- Main body section: The interview essay format allows for around three body paragraphs with each one devoted to one of the ideas put forward by an individual or the viewpoints of a number of individuals on one subject.
- Concluding section: Comprises of a full picture of the interviewee or the conclusion(s) you have arrived at based on the interviewee’s answers.
Having determined what you will write about in each section, or before you even decide this, it is important you select the format for your paper. You can choose from three primary types (although there are more types): the conversational, narrative, and question and answer styles.
- Conversational-style essay: This style is not as strict as other styles. You may address readers from the first or second person perspective.
- Narrative-style essay: Here, when writing an interview paper, you may use the interviewee’s direct speech but you should rephrase their words using quotes and include what you think yourself.
- Question and answer-style essay: In this format, you should only use real and exact quotes without alterations.
Select an essay format that makes your writing exciting, perfect, and leads to a grade “A” paper.
If you want to order a custom interview essay, the expert writers at Special-Essays.com can help. Their vast experience enables them to quickly understand the topic and write a great paper. So, do not delay, order today!
The Benefits You Get with Special-Essays.com
Special-Essays.com appreciates good scholarly writing and we work hard to consistently provide an exceptional service. We are capable of writing essay papers, term papers, research papers, and many other types. Cooperating with us is very worthwhile because you get:
- Access to qualified writers
The writers we employ have Master’s and PhD degrees and vast experience in a diverse range of subjects.
- Papers that are original
We do not tolerate plagiarism; therefore, our company guarantees to create every order from scratch. Furthermore, we check every paper for possible plagiarism using the latest detection systems. If a customer requests it, we will provide a plagiarism report as proof that papers are original.
- Fair prices
Special-Essays.com wants its services to be available to everyone. Therefore, our prices are very reasonable. The final cost of a paper depends on the assignment type, discipline, how many pages, and deadline.
- Great discounts
We offer attractive discounts on both first and subsequent orders. Customers are offered a 15% reduction on first orders while returning customers enjoy various discounts from 5 to 15%. We additionally offer a number of seasonal reductions.
How to Order
Buying interview essays poses no difficulties. All you need to do is:
- Let us have details about your interview assignment.
- Submit payment. Special-Essays.com accepts all main credit and debit cards. And you also have the option of paying by PayPal.
- Once your payment is verified, your assigned writer will commence work. You may communicate with this person throughout and monitor progress via your Special-Essays.com account.
- Once complete, we will edit your paper and check it for signs of plagiarism.
- The final step involves downloading your paper from your Special-Essays.com profile page.
Our main aim is to help customers succeed in their academic endeavors. So, get in touch with us when you need help!
- FREE revision (within 2 days)
- FREE title page
- FREE bibliography
- FREE outline (on request)
- FREE e-mail delivery
- FREE formatting
- Quality research and writing
- 24/7/365 Live support
- MA, BA, and PhD degree writers
- 100% Confidentiality
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% Authenticity
- 12 pt. Times New Roman
- Double-spaced/Single-spaced papers
- 1 inch margins
- Any citation style
- Up-to-date sources only
- Fully referenced papers