Table of Contents
- Price for a Thesis
- Thesis Writing: The Correct Structure of the Paper
- Hire Our Thesis Helpers for a Successful Thesis
- Advantages of Our Thesis Writing Service
- Affordable Thesis Assistance
- Ordering a Thesis from a Professional Service
- Round-the-Clock Thesis Helpers
- Money-Back Guarantee
- Generous Discounts
- Thesis Writing Services in Almost Any Discipline
- How to Order a Thesis
- How to Get Thesis Writing Help Now
- Customer Feedback on the Delivered Theses
Your thesis paper is a crucial milestone on your way to graduation. An MA thesis is a culmination of the program that requires students to show the knowledge and skills that they have gained during their studies. This sounds tough because it really is. Only those who have already created such papers truly know how difficult it is, while many students have no idea how much time and effort they will need to invest in writing a good master’s thesis. Since this assignment is so complex and time-consuming, it is not uncommon for students to be looking for thesis helpers online. If you also face issues with completing your thesis or dissertation on time and would like to profit from qualified assistance, place an order for professional thesis writing services at Special-Essays.com. We are a reputable and certified thesis writing service with a competent team, years of experience, and quality guarantees.
Thesis Writing: The Correct Structure of the Paper
A thesis is a piece of writing that requires students to demonstrate their ability to identify a gap in the existing knowledge, conduct original research from scratch, draw conclusions from the collected data, and effectively present the results. It is not a paper that can be written at the very last moment. In fact, even the best thesis writers cannot do it in a day or two because of how voluminous and tough the paper is. To imagine the scope of work, have a look at what the should include and be structured like:
|Part of the paper||Description|
|Abstract||This part of the paper comes first in the final version of a thesis, but it should be the last one you write. It is a summary of the entire paper that you have to fit into around 200-300 words. It should cover everything from the topic to the results of the research.|
|Introduction||It should present the topic in general terms and put it in context. You should detail what is already known about the topic and why it is important to continue to study it. The introduction should also contain the purpose of the research, its objectives, research questions, and hypotheses.|
|Literature review||This section is a core of a thesis and dissertation. You have to study what is already known about the topic by looking into the research conducted previously. It allows you to detect a gap in knowledge and then fill it in by doing your own research. This section should be an in-depth overview of a topic with a huge number of sources checked.|
|Methods||This part should describe the methods that you will use to collect data about the topic. You should explain what, where, when, how, and why you will do to get the data. Also, the rationale for choosing a specific method is necessary. If you are to use some special materials, mention them here.|
|Results||This section of a thesis and dissertation is about presenting the results of data collection. You have to introduce what exactly you have learned about your topic in order to answer your research questions.|
|Discussion||As the name implies, here, you should discuss and interpret the results, which you have listed in the section above. It is necessary to explain the results, assess them, and comment on how they correlate with sources from a literature review. Lastly, it is crucial to say what the obtained results mean for your hypotheses, i.e., whether they are confirmed or not.|
|Conclusion||The last part is about summarizing the results and discussion. It also calls for evaluating the appropriateness of the selected methods and their limitations. It is a good idea to add recommendations for other researchers who might decide to study the topic in the future.|
Hire Our Thesis Helpers for a Successful ThesisWhen a student is willing to order a master’s thesis online, they look for the best thesis writers to be working on their paper. They want to cooperate with thesis helpers who know the intricacies of thesis writing, can show the student in the best light to the examination committee, and produce a piece that will earn the highest grade for them. Special-Essays.com definitely has thesis helpers that can provide you with the paper that you deserve. They:
- Are native English speakers with MA or Ph.D. degrees
- Have solid academic background and experience in creating both a thesis and dissertation
- Know to choose an appropriate topic and develop it
- Skilled at locating sources and analyzing them critically
- Can select an appropriate research method
- Are aware of all peculiarities and standards of writing a thesis and dissertation
- Will follow your requirements with high precision and attention to details
- Skilled at collecting and processing both primary and secondary data
- Can deliver papers fast and efficiently and always on time
- Will take care not only of the content but the form of your paper
- Are only a message away and know to act on feedback.
Advantages of Our Thesis Writing ServiceOur thesis writing service has been helping students for many years now and enabled them to graduate with flying colors thanks to high-quality research and writing. Special-Essays.com always provides thesis help diligently and responsibly and approaches the tasks as if we are creating papers for ourselves. As a result, we successfully manage to deliver papers that meet and exceed customers’ expectations. Besides, we offer our clients various benefits and guarantees:
Affordable Thesis Assistance
When looking for a thesis writing service, students want only the best thesis writers at a reasonable price. They search for the best value for their money, and Special-Essays.com offers it. Our prices motivate our thesis helpers to be invested in our customers’ projects as if they were their own. And our prices are not stellar so every student in need could afford to use professional thesis help. Special-Essays.com balances price and quality to achieve the best results for its clients.
Ordering a Thesis from a Professional Service
Original content is crucial for any academic paper. Otherwise, a student might face serious consequences and ruin own reputation. If you choose our thesis writing help, you can be sure that you will get plagiarism-free writing since we create every paper from scratch as per specific customer’s requirements. Also, we scan all papers with plagiarism detection software. If you want to, you can access the result of the scan for a small additional fee.
Round-the-Clock Thesis Helpers
Our professional thesis writing services are available 24/7, so it is possible to get our thesis helpers to start working on the paper at any time. Reach out to place an order for a complete thesis or its chapter when it works for you. Rest assured that your project will be finished and delivered according to the deadline and not a single second later. And our support team will also be by your side 24/7 should you have any order-related questions or concerns.
We guarantee professional thesis writing services for every customer and always deliver on our promise. If, however, for some reason, you believe that your paper could have been better, you can request a refund. Apply for it within 14 days after the deadline expiration and tell us what you think is wrong with it. We will examine the case within 3-4 business days and may grant you either a partial or a full refund.
Special-Essays.com has created a system of valuable discounts for our loyal customers. This way, we want to make the process of cooperation with us easier and more pleasant for everyone. We may not charge the lowest prices, but we focus on quality and generously reward loyalty. So, you can regularly benefit from our special offers and get the highest quality of thesis writing help at a reduced price.
Benefit from Our Service: Save 25% Along with the first order offer - 15% discount, you save extra 10% since we provide 300 words/page instead of 275 words/page
Thesis Writing Services in Almost Any DisciplineOur writing service has gathered a rather large pool of writers in a variety of subject areas. Each writer works only with the discipline in which they deeply specialize and can deliver a well-researched academic work. Nowadays, we provide thesis writing service in more than 50 subjects, including:
- Communication and Media
- Business management
- Religious studies and Theology
- Social sciences
- Health and Medicine
- IT and Computer sciences
- Business and Economics
- Political sciences
- Environmental studies
- …and many more.
How to Order a Thesis
How to Get Thesis Writing Help NowIf you are ready to get thesis writing help from our writers, you should take the steps described below to place an order. The process is very easy, intuitive, and usually does not take more than 5 minutes. Here is how it works:
- Step 1. Submit your requirements through our order form. Choose the type of paper, discipline, the topic, page count, preferred formatting style, number of sources, and deadline for your order. Specify exactly what you want us to do and upload the materials that you deem useful for a writer.
- Step 2. Proceed with payment for the thesis writing service. Choose the most convenient payment method because all of them are completely safe. After payment verification, we will assign the most suitable writer to work on your paper.
- Step 3. Monitor the progress of your assignment in your personal area on our website. You will be able to see status changes and keep an eye on your project. You can talk to your writer directly too. Write them a message to ask a question or provide feedback.
- Step 4. Download the finished piece in your account on our website when the deadline expires. We can also send the copy to your email address if you want to.
- FREE revision (within 2 days)
- FREE title page
- FREE bibliography
- FREE outline (on request)
- FREE e-mail delivery
- FREE formatting
- Quality research and writing
- 24/7/365 Live support
- MA, BA, and PhD degree writers
- 100% Confidentiality
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- Complete authenticity
- 12 pt. Times New Roman
- Double-spaced/Single-spaced papers
- 1 inch margins
- Any citation style
- Up-to-date sources only
- Fully referenced papers