The show Outlander belongs to the list of best cinematic adaptations of the source material, in particular, the books written by Diana Gabaldon. It has captured viewers with its historical fiction span of events, mysterious adventures and unmistakable presence of romance. If you still haven’t seen these great Outlander series, keep on reading to get to know the reasons why it is essential.
- The Historic Background. Outlander series will especially be gripping for those spectators, who are interested in history or, for example, have Scottish roots. This show doesn’t only provide its viewers with opportunity to explore the magnificent panoramas of Scotland, but is rich of the Gaelic and old English dialogs, which create close to the old times reality.
- The Actors’ Performance. Outlander is exactly that case when the perfect choice of actors helps to visualize the books’ characters (for those, who has read Diana Gabaldon’s books) or travel to the 18th century Scotland and enjoy the life of habitants of the old times, brought on the screens by a well done play. Sam Heughan and Caitriona Balfe are two bright actors, whose second to none performance makes us fall in love with Jamie and Claire characters. And the presence of such actors as Graham McTavish (in the role of Dougal) and Duncan Lacroix (in the role of Murtagh) supplements the series with the incredible Scottish atmosphere of the past. Tobias Menzies is another actor, whose amazing play deserves our attention. Moreover, his uniqueness is distinguished by his ability to transform as he played two characters (Frank Randall and Jonathan “Black Jack” Randall) in the show and did a great job.
- The consistence of The Plot, The Music, The Setting, The Costumes. Another major reason to spend time on watching Outlander is the possibility to get aesthetic satisfaction from the harmonious combination of the time, the place and the most meticulous details from buttons on the costumes to scenic views. The well-structured plot makes the entangled travels in time smooth and clear. While, music accompaniment saturates our imagination and highlights some peculiar features of characters as the events develop and unfold.
- It Is Extremely Romantic. Wonder whether love story is inclusive in the show? Well, Outlander enchants the audience with its moving Claire and Jamie love story. The fantastic chemistry we observe between these two heroes makes us believe in the trustworthiness of what we see and forget about the fact that Outlander is a historic fiction for a while.
Apart from the reasons mentioned above, Outlander has won numerous awards as well as has been nominated for Emmy’s, which speak volumes for its shooting in a masterly fashion, lush scenario and skillful acting cast. Quickly switch on Outlander and enjoy watching.
- FREE plagiarism report (on request)
- FREE revision (within 2 days)
- FREE title page
- FREE bibliography
- FREE outline (on request)
- FREE e-mail delivery
- FREE formatting
- Quality research and writing
- 24/7/365 Live support
- MA, BA, and PhD degree writers
- 100% Confidentiality
- No hidden charges
- Never resold works
- 100% Authenticity
- 12 pt. Times New Roman
- Double-spaced/Single-spaced papers
- 1 inch margins
- Any citation style
- Up-to-date sources only
- Fully referenced papers