Progressive Delivery – Delivery of Order in Parts
If a customer would like their paper(s) delivered in progressive fashion – i.e. part-by-part – Special-Essays.com can accommodate such requests. This flexible option is excellent for making larger and more difficult papers manageable. Generally speaking, it should suit anyone who has been asked to write a 20 or 20+ page paper in double-spacing or a 10 or 10+ page paper in single-spacing.
What advantages are there to progressive delivery?
- Because this type of delivery involves sending orders in individual parts when each section is ready, it is quite easy for customers to track their orders. It also gives them plenty time to review the products they receive and approve them prior to the final submission date.
- This method gives you 30 days in which to request free revisions, which our company offers with every order. However, we only allow 2 days after delivery for requesting free revisions in the case of regular orders).
- Customers get their assignments written, proofread, and edited by our most seasoned experts.
- Once we receive an order at Special-Essays.com, we assign a manager to personally monitor the progress of that order. Their task is to oversee all aspects of the process – from ensuring the customer and their writer has the means to communicate effectively to checking that the order is completed to the customer’s total satisfaction.
How parts/drafts are delivered*:
- Assume the customer gives us a completion time of 4 days (or a number of days not exceeding this amount): We complete the first section, around 25% of the order, and deliver it to the customer before 50% of the time allowed expires. This effectively means that a customer who orders a 20-page assignment and has given us 2 days to complete it will receive a 4-page draft when 1 day of the allowed time has elapsed.
- Assume the customer gives us a completion time of 5-11 days: We complete the first section, 25% of the customer’s order, and deliver it before 25% of the time allowed expires. We then complete the second section, around 50% of the customer’s order, and deliver it before 50% of the time allowed expires.
- Assume the customer gives us a completion time of 12 (or 12-plus) days: We follow the pattern described above i.e. we complete and deliver the first section (25%), the second section (50%), and the third section (75%) and deliver them when the corresponding amounts of the time allowed expires, e.g., 25%, 50%, and 75% of the time allowed.
How much does this service cost compared to a regular order? It is quite reasonable – not more than +15% extra.
* Should it happen that the above method does not suit a customer, they should contact the manager or supervisor assigned to their order to discuss an alternative plan. Members of our team are always happy to help and to work out a satisfactory way of delivering your paper.
Additional Services for less Bulky Papers – less than 20 Pages
Summary (1-page) Papers
If or when needed (recommended for individuals who are required to provide updates on a piece of work or project’s progress), customers can request a short and concise summary of their paper. All key information and/or points will be summed-up in this 1-page synopsis.
Another service we offer includes the provision of 1-page drafts when 50% of the time allowed to complete an order has been reached. In the event a tutor has requested that you use single-spacing, we will send your draft as a 600-word paper. If, however, they have requested you use double-spacing, your draft will be comprised of 300 words. So, essentially, if you set a completion timeframe of 4 days, your draft will arrive after 2 days of this time has passed.
Extended Revision Time
Every customer of Special-Essays.com is guaranteed revisions, which we provide free for a period of 48 hours after we deliver an order. However, in the interests of flexibility, this timeframe can be extended to 14 days for those who require it.